USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn

Go down 
+5
Adam Carter
Luna Konev
Corbet Smyth
Magnus Evincrue
Atani Nyth
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn Empty
PostSubject: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Starlight Lounge, USS Normandie
July 21, 2386, 1245

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO:
CO@USSNORMANDIE --- Captain Erszebet Virkov
XO@USSNORMANDIE --- Lieutenant Colonel T'Lani
SO@USSNORMANDIE --- Lieutenant Eiri Ashshy
COB@USSNORMANDIE --- CPO Rr'Vel'Ran
CFCO@USSNORMANDIE --- Ensign Jakr Lycan
CSTO@USSNORMANDIE --- Lieutenant Julian Durand
COO@USSNORMANDIE --- Lieutenant Retol Ayan
CEO@USSNORMANDIE --- Lieutenant Sepeth
CSO@USSNORMANDIE --- Lieutenant Elena Fedorov
CMO@USSNORMANDIE --- Lt. Cdr Magnus Evincrue
CCO@USSNORMANDIE --- Lieutenant Eiri Ashshy
CSTO@USSNORMANDIE --- Lieutenant Julian Durand
CIO@USSNORMANDIE --- Ensign Adam Carter
CAG@USSNORMANDIE --- Lieutenant Michael West
CADET.TAT.SECTAC@USSNORMANDIE --- Cadet 1st Class Tat
MAA.SECTAC@USSNORMANDIE --- PO1 Corbet Smyth
DC.ENG@USSNORMANDIE --- CPO Hayley Griffith
BIO.SCI@USSNORMANDIE --- LT(JG) Gerard Garrett
LIN.SCI@USSNORMANDIE --- Ensign Damien Valentine
CADET.KONEV.INTEL@USSNORMANDIE --- Cadet 1st Class Luna Konev
2IC.CORPS@USSNORMANDIE --- WO Andrew Kincaed
IC.ALPHA.CORPS@USSNORMANDIE --- Sergeant Ari Asani
IC.CHARLIE.ALPHA.CORPS@USSNORMANDIE --- LCorp Grav Terev
1.CHARLIE.ALPHA.CORPS@USSNORMANDIE --- Private 1st Class Lloyd Williams
2.CHARLIE.ALPHA.CORPS@USSNORMANDIE --- Private Heather Ebersbacher
3.CHARLIE.ALPHA.CORPS@USSNORMANDIE --- Private Yuan Taotu
4.CHARLIE.ALPHA.CORPS@USSNORMANDIE --- Private Senak
LUCAS.CHOPIN.CIV@USSNORMANDIE --- Lucas Chopin

DATE:July 21, 2386
TIME:1245
SUB:Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn and Departing Friends
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESSAGE READS

Dear All,

As we are losing our beloved Dr. Autumn, Lieutenant ch'Ghorev, Cadet McNeil, and two crew members yet to be named, I have organized a surprise party for them beginning at 2200 tonight. Food and music will be arranged; however, I am counting on all of you to make their last night aboard the ship fun and memorable.

I look forward to seeing all of you there.

Thank you for your consideration on this matter.

Atani Nyth

Hostess of the Starlight Lounge

MESSAGE ENDS

Back to top Go down
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

PostSubject: SURPRISE!   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:10 pm

[USS Normandie, Starlight Lounge]
[July 21, 2386 2200]

Buffet tables lined the back wall of the Starlight Lounge, covered in tiered self-warming chaffing dishes. Atani Nyth scurried back and forth, her arms stacked to the shoulder with plates of steaming food. The hot Thai and Indian dishes that were favorites of Dr. Autumn started filling up the table. Earlier in the day, the bartender--with the help of SARAH--had accessed the doctor's food logs from the uploaded LCARS from the Wanderer. At times, the blonde bartender wished that SARAH would appreciate a hug.

Since she was expecting the entire crew and many hungry cadets to show up, the appetizer section alone had six dishes: Geow Grob, a spicy pork in crispy wonton wrap; Tou Hu Tod, fried tofu with hot cilantro and peanut sauce; Satay, grilled pork on skewers with peanut sauce; Samosas, curried potato and vegetable fried dumplings with assorted chutneys; and Pakoras, shredded vegetables fried into a small ball served with yogurt and tamarind chutney.

A large platter of Moo Dang, pork barbecued in a five-spice marinade, capped the end of the Thai section like a large red jewel spliced down the center. Steaming plates of Laab, lime-cooked ground chicken and spicy chilis with cabbage and basil resembled Klingon fare, although it failed to wiggle when prodded. Guarding the plates of Laab like sentries was Goong Pow Sadow Lou-ug, severely bitter mangosa flowers and hot, sweet tamarind sauce on grilled shrimp. Dishes of Pad Thai, stir-fried rice noodles with bean sprouts, shrimp, and peanuts, overflowed onto each other like battling worms. Next to those were plates adorned with Hoy Pas Prig, clams in a spicy basil sauce with wide open hungry-looking mouths. The smell of Sriracha sauce was strong and opened up the sinuses. Atani's eyes blinked back tears from the heat of the dishes.

The curry coming from the Indian dishes mingled with the heat of the Thai dishes to create a nearly moist, palpable heat in the room. To the sweating bartender, it nearly smelled like home and for a moment, her heart ached again for her mother and the dance.

The Indian dishes she chose for the evening were already on the table. Individual pieces of Chicken Tikka Masala lined up in diligent little rows on a silver platter. Steaming mounds of Lamb Biryani, spicy lamb with rice and finely ground chilis, reminded the bartender of the bazaar back home. Saag Paneer, a stew of ground spinach with chunks of goat cheese waded in silver tureens next to giant plates of jeweled rice. More Klingon food, she thought with a small chuckle, but she had seen Ferengi eat a similar dish as well. Her stomach turned; maybe she wasn't a spinach fan after all. Vegetable Korma, a romantic blending of spices, nuts, and vegetables in a buttermilk sauce, bubbled in its chaffing dish spitting out occasional wafts of cardamom or cumin. Atani breathed this dish in deeply, as it was her favorite and so made the cut as well; though she spiced it up for Dr. Autumn's palate. Flat bread known as Naan accompanied the spicy Tandoori Chicken, traditionally cooked in a rounded oven, but now synthesized for Dr. Autumn's pleasure.

Yes, this will do nicely. Five dishes of each type of cuisine for the five departing crew members. There is a certain symmetry to that, thought the hostess. She snapped her fingers. Music!

"Computer, please cycle music from the library catalog: swing from 20th century Earth, and keep it snappy, please. We're having a party," she said with a bit of excitement in her voice.

The computer bleeped and horns suddenly burst to life over the computer's sound system and the vivacious bar maiden couldn't hold back a little jitterbug as she made her way back behind the bar for more garnishes. Atani crept back to an adjoining table at an even pace as if on a balance beam with what appeared at first glance to be a large cake in front of her. Thanks to SARAH and some imagination, Atani had recreated a picture of a Starfleet command uniform with captain's pips and the words "Good Luck Friends" out of petit fours. As she deposited the cake on the table, a satisfied smile crossed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Evincrue

Magnus Evincrue

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Magnus entered the Lounge and paused in complete awe. He smiled and clapped his hands together looking at Atani. He walked slowly to the bar, but did not sit down yet leaned against it.

"You really did a great job with everything. In quite a short amount of time too. I thought I would stop in and see if you needed any help. It's not right to put a party for a whole ship on one vivacious bartender. Besides, I need a real drink before we crack open the Synthesol. Don't worry I know your busy, I can make my way to the replicator if you want. After that load my arms up with what ever you need moved."

He held his arms up and flashed a gleam in his eyes towards the busy maiden.
Back to top Go down
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:30 am

"Tonight is a Synthehol night, Doctor. Regrettably, the Captain and many others of the command staff will be here, and I need everyone at their best," said the affable bartender, her eyes wandering back to the bar where Adam had been sitting and Luna sat.

"I am more than happy to replicate you a drink, though. Everything is in working order out here," Atani said giving a sweeping gesture to the buffet now spread out before them. She continued, "I hope you're not offended Magnus, if I am not able to make it tonight, but I have a gift for you when you are ready to leave. 'When' will still be our word. It has been a difficult afternoon, with this being my first party and all."

She placed one delicate hand on the El-Aurians arm hoping that he would understand without her having to say the words. It took a lot to make an Argelian miss a great surprise, and she truly cared about the good doctor, but this day had her head spinning. From the sexy security officer to the stove to the lovely engineer to the Orion touching her, Atani thought she needed to spend six hours in a sonic shower just to regain some composure.

"I do have a Synthehol champange fountain I am going to put out and there will be plenty of Syntheolic beverages. I have some bottles I am going to place on each table of Syntheholic wine-- red, white, and a rosé. But that is really all there is left, unless you wish to help bring more guests. That would be splendid. I am hoping for a real turn out for the good Doctor Autumn," she said gently to the listener.

With a small swish of red, she returned behind the bar to collect the bottles of synthetic wine and began placing them on the tables. Slowly a trickle of cadets filtered in through the cherrywood doors, laughing and talking, finally descending on the massive bar of food and drink.
Back to top Go down
Corbet Smyth

Corbet Smyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:19 am

-2205-

Corbet entered the lounge slightly late, but had endeavored to make an appearance.
She wore a bright red spaghetti-strap dress with matching one inch heals, her pale legs contrasting delightfully with the dress.

As she entered the room the wall of aromas hit her.

"Damn, woman is trying to fill me up with snacks so I'll be too full to dance. How treacherous."

She remarked mischievously to no-one in particular.
She began to wander the room, trying gain the stares of the cadets.
Back to top Go down
Luna Konev

Luna Konev

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:36 am

-2205-

Quote :
"Damn, woman is trying to fill me up with snacks so I'll be too full to dance. How treacherous."

The Orion Luna Konev, deep in her fifth drink, bumped the Lady in Red and miraculously kept her pilsner from sloshing all over the place.

"Sorry there, Master Smyth." The Cadet muttered a bit merrily as she straightened up her posture around the jaunty. "Wasn't paying attention. My, what a pretty dress, is that a Vitore? I didn't realize she made them in Betazoid Sheer Silk. If I knew this going away party was going to be formal, I would have dressed up as well. As it is, I look like a Argellian rancher."

Luna kicked up a Targskin boot and posed for a second, grinning gregariously to the woman she had only known from reading the roster. Perhaps a few drinks from being drunk but a few too many to being sober, the Orion girl was happily chatting away.
Back to top Go down
http://ussmerrimack.jedi.net.nz/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Adam Carter

Adam Carter

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:44 am

[July 21, 2386 2215]

There were suits, and then there were suits. Thanks to a replicator pattern he'd picked up a couple of years ago, Adam walked into the Lounge wearing the latter.

The suit itself was immaculately tailored, midnight black and crisp as a clear spring morning. Beneath it was a plain white shirt matched with a silver tie. Matching cufflinks featuring the target-emblazoned Starfleet insignia - SFI's crest adorned his wrists beneath the jacket's cuffs. Smiling and nodding at those he knew - was that Corbet in that dress?!? - he walked the room for a moment before resuming the spot he'd vacated at the bar almost an hour ago. He had planned on evaluating Luna with some light observation exercises, but she seemed busy. He'd catch her later - he chuckled maliciously - and spring the test on her then.

"I hope I'm not underdressed," he told Atani apologetically, his eyes twinkling. "And you must be our new Doctor. Evincrue, wasn't it? Adam Carter, pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand for a solid handshake.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Evincrue

Magnus Evincrue

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Magnus returned the gesture and shook his hand, "Yes, Mr. Carter is it? Though we haven't had the pleasure to formally meet yet, I've become familiar with everyone through medical reports. I don't believe your underdressed at all. I'm in the same thing I have to wear all day long. Then again I plan on fading like the night, when the festivities begin. It feels awkward for me, considering I'm the new guy."

He smiled and took a seat at the bar just behind him. Taking a drink from his glass, he made a bitter face and looked at the liquid inside. Fake booze, he thought, I might as well just drink water.
Back to top Go down
Damien Valentine

Damien Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:16 pm

[USS Normandie, Starlight Lounge]
[July 21, 2386 2222]

Damien had tried to make it to the Starlight Lounge on time. He had received a communication from the bubbly batender of the Normandie, Atani Nyth, and was excited for a party since the last one that he had gone to was the night he graduated from the Academy. And that night was horrible...

The young half-Betazoid man slid through the doors to the lounge in sort of a hurry. As soon as he entered the room, he looked around for Atani, to show her that he arrived.

On his way over to Atani, Damien's eyes caught those of the new Doctor. In that moment, he could hear a voice say "And you must be our new Doctor. Evincrue, wasn't it? Adam Carter, pleasure to meet you."

Even though he heard someone speaking, the entranced Damien's mouth opened before he could stop it and he spoke "Hello there, Doctor. How are you?"

Damien had met the Doctor earlier, when he invited the man to his quarters for a conversation and what luck it was to see him again.

Back to top Go down
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Luna Konev wrote:
-2205-

Quote :
Luna kicked up a Targskin boot and posed for a second, grinning gregariously to the woman she had only known from reading the roster. Perhaps a few drinks from being drunk but a few too many to being sober, the Orion girl was happily chatting away.

[2209]

Atani at once noticed Corbet appear at the cherrywood entrance and began pouring them both a glass of champagne from the fountain. With the events of the day all the blonde bartender wanted to do was bury herself in the security officers shapely arms, and feel the warm press of her breasts next to her own and perhaps steal a first kiss. Her brunette hair framed her high cheekbones and piercing eyes that seemed to sparkle like the stars when she smiled. She focused on Corbet's bow-tie lips as she approached with the glasses of bubbly. The bartender saw Luna collide with the tactical officer just before she arrived with drinks, but was determined not to allow her presence to shake her that much.

"You are looking lovely this evening," she said with an unusual huskiness to her voice. She leaned over to Corbet's ear and whispered,"You look good enough to eat, little girl." Leaning back Corbet could see where mydriasis had set in and Atani's normally blue-grey eye's were swimming in black. She handed the lovely tactician a flute of champagne before departing with a slight nod to each woman.

She sashayed away behind the bar, the drunker Luna became the more stifling her pheromones became as well. Atani could hardly breathe and that exchange took more out of her than she had thought. Back behind the bar, her breath came in small panting gasps for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Adam Carter wrote:
[July 21, 2386 2215]

"I hope I'm not underdressed," he told Atani apologetically, his eyes twinkling. "And you must be our new Doctor. Evincrue, wasn't it? Adam Carter, pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand for a solid handshake.

Atani turned to him her eyes black as the space between the stars. Her breathing made her chest rise and fall with large heaves. A lascivious smile crossed her face.

"You look a right proper gentleman, Mister Carter," the aching barmistress said. "Can I offer you a drink? Regrettably, it is synthehol since I am expecting the command staff here tonight."
Back to top Go down
Corbet Smyth

Corbet Smyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Luna Konev wrote:
-2205-

Quote :

The Orion Luna Konev, deep in her fifth drink, bumped the Lady in Red and miraculously kept her pilsner from sloshing all over the place.

"Sorry there, Master Smyth." The Cadet muttered a bit merrily as she straightened up her posture around the jaunty. "Wasn't paying attention. My, what a pretty dress, is that a Vitore? I didn't realize she made them in Betazoid Sheer Silk. If I knew this going away party was going to be formal, I would have dressed up as well. As it is, I look like a Argellian rancher."

"Don't worry about it. My goal with the dress was to create tension between myself and some of the cadets that are to preoccupied with sex. And to draw the attention of one person in particular."

Corbet had just finished speaking when Atani appeared behind her, handing her the flute of champagne. She couldn't decide whether to be embarrassed that she had almost been caught gossiping about her like a school girl, or relieved that it seemed to work. She eventually went with: smile brightly, check her out while she's checking you out, drink champagne happily.

After an awkward silence.

"So, the dress, god no, I travel extremely light, this is just something I had SARAH replicate for me. I only own one non-replicated outfit, and it's much more practical."
Back to top Go down
Magnus Evincrue

Magnus Evincrue

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Damien Valentine wrote:

Even though he heard someone speaking, the entranced Damien's mouth opened before he could stop it and he spoke "Hello there, Doctor. How are you?"

Damien had met the Doctor earlier, when he invited the man to his quarters for a conversation and what luck it was to see him again.

Magnus turned after replying to Mr. Carter and noticed Damien to his left.

"Hello Damien, I must be more popular than I thought. How has your day been since our meeting? I hope all is going well? If you would like something from Atani I suggest you get it soon. Something tells me she is going be off limits shortly." he answered with a smile and a look over to the bartender's direction. He felt like he was beginning to find his way on the ship now. Being able to talk to so many people after only shortly arriving on the ship. He positioned himself so that he could give his attention to both Carter and Valentine, as he enjoyed a good conversation.
Back to top Go down
Damien Valentine

Damien Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Damien watched the Doctor's body language and he knew that is was out of politeness but the fact that the Doctor was giving his attention to someone else meant that Damien wouldn't want to share any other thoughts that might have crossed his mind at the moment, no matter how trivial they might be.

"Um..." Damien started softly while turning to Carter, "I don't believe we've been introduced just yet. The name's Damien Valentine. And you are?"

He extended his hand towards Carter.
Back to top Go down
Corbet Smyth

Corbet Smyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 am

Corbet appeared to be lost in thought for a moment.

"ok, fuckit. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
She thought to herself.

"Computer. Glenn Miller, Moonlight Serenade please."
She said walking towards Atani with as much confidence as she could muster.

Extending her hand to Atani she beckoned.
"Ms. Nyth? Might I have this dance?"
Back to top Go down
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:33 am

Corbet Smyth wrote:
Corbet appeared to be lost in thought for a moment.

"ok, fuckit. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
She thought to herself.

"Computer. Glenn Miller, Moonlight Serenade please."
She said walking towards Atani with as much confidence as she could muster.

Extending her hand to Atani she beckoned.
"Ms. Nyth? Might I have this dance?"

"Of course, I'd be delighted," she replied her voice still slightly husky from her encounter with Luna. She held out her hand and allowed Corbet to lead her around the bar. The tactical officer's hand was warm and firm against her's. Atani could feel Corbet's strength and for the first time all night; she felt safe. She quivered upon reaching Corbet's arms, feeling their strength as they wrapped around her in a perfect dance pose. The security officer's waist was firm and Atani's small fingers could feel the soft skin of her bare back. The blonde pressed her firm body close enough to Corbet's that a sheet of paper could hardly pass between them. A warm heat rose between them. She looked into Corbet's chocolate colored eyes with a sweet abandon. For a moment the nothing existed, except for the two of them, and this one sweet dance.

[Posted Corbet with permission from Corbet.]
Back to top Go down
Corbet Smyth

Corbet Smyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:40 am

Enjoying the closeness, Corbet smiled at her lovely dance partner. Unfamiliar with leading a waltz, her footing was not entirely accurate, but the delightful barmaid gave her all the support she needed.

"I've crossed half the galaxy, battled strange enemies, and changed job descriptions more often than uniforms, but You, my dear. You are proof that my life will never be boring."

She leaned in to whisper in her ear.
"Thank you for taking in a lost stranger, and making her feel welcome and warm."
She said lightly nuzzling her nose against Atani's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Corbet's soft hair brushed Atani's cheek first, followed by her hot breath and the delicate skin of the end of her nose. The sylphlike barmaid's body quaked slightly under her touch. She was close enough to smell her perfume-- the base was an intense sandalwood, vanilla, and musk with high notes of orange blossom, jasmine and lily of the valley. On anyone else this mixture would be lost, but on the security officer, it smelled of warm summer nights. Atani buried her face in Corbet's hair so she wouldn't see the tears of joy threatening to break the dam of her eyes. Her lips found Corbet's cheek. Tentatively, she caressed a small line of delicate kisses along her cheekbone all the way to her strong chin. She pulled away only long enough to see the cute bow-tie mouth before kissing it first with closed lips. Atani could taste the sweet champagne that still lingered on Corbet's breath. She closed her eyes one hand drifted to the tactical officer's face and she kissed her warm and full on the mouth.

"I've waited too long for that," she whispered. "No, sweet one, your life will never be boring while I am here." A coquettish grin crossed the barmisstress's face as they resumed once more this dance.

[Posted Corbet with permission from Corbet]
Back to top Go down
Corbet Smyth

Corbet Smyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Corbet blushed hotly when Atani kissed her. She returned the kiss with interest as her hands sneaked to the small of Atani's back without her willing them to.

When their lips parted, she smiled lightly as Atani spoke.
Her mood turned lightly serious when it was her turn to speak.

"Please don't take this wrong way. I like where this is going, but I've been hurt in the past. Is this us just having fun, or is this possibly the beginning of something more? I'll accept it either way. I just don't want to invest too much of myself if we're just having fun."

Corbet tensed as she spoke, and remained so, waiting with breath held waiting for the lovely barmaid's response.
Back to top Go down
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:03 pm

The tall Caitian entered the Lounge, his attention immediately drawn to the two women kissing in the middle of the room. He blinked and grinned toothily. "Well then! Hell of a party!" He went straight for the food, his whiskers twitching as he inhaled the variety of tangy spices. "Mmmm... everything I like..." he said to himself with a purr and picked up an appetizer, turning to watch Corbet and Atani kiss. "Definitely everything I like..." he chuckled to himself and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:00 pm

The last night on the ship. Shras finished packing his bags yet again. The Andorian sighed and looked around the room. He felt he had hardly had time to settle in before he was called away again. At least this time he was going to a place where he would have a position again. It seemed lately, every time he thought he was getting back on track with his career, things seemed to go wrong again.

He zipped up the military duffel he carried and thought for the briefest of moments about Lerth and sighed again. His beautiful Thann, now long dead, still left a painful hole in his being. He tried as much as possible not to think about their time together with Usti and Serq. The quad had failed to conceive a child and Shras wondered what his life would have been like otherwise.

He took a deep breath and clicked at himself. "You're getting silly with age..." he said out loud to no one and swung his duffel over his shoulder. Last night on a ship with a Lounge and synthahol. A bottle of ale was called for.

The party going on in the Lounge was a complete surprise. The doors whooshed open, in a rather old fashioned way that the Andorian enjoyed and he was greeted with a room full of people, eating and dancing. He stood in the doorway for several moments, his antennae twitching from side to side, before he finally stepped into the room.
Back to top Go down
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Corbet Smyth wrote:
Corbet tensed as she spoke, and remained so, waiting with breath held waiting for the lovely barmaid's response.

Atani's breath caught in her chest and she blinked completely caught off guard at the beautiful security officer. She looked deep into the other woman's chocolate eyes and felt a swimming sensation.

"Live in this moment with me, here, right now," she replied. "I've known you for a whole day, and you still owe me a date. Can we try that first? I know I feel for you. Is that a good enough start?" She smiled softly at Corbet.

Explaining to humans why her race can care for more than one person at a time had always proven to be too difficult. The bartender didn't want to hurt the tactical officers feelings, but she also couldn't bring herself to lie.
Back to top Go down
Corbet Smyth

Corbet Smyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Corbet smiled, gratefully.

"I'm sorry Atani. Didn't want to pressure you. I've just had relationships in the past where they thought we were lovers and I thought we were more. I don't know where this is going, and that's fine, aslong as I know where it's not going. I've never been one for one-night-stands, even though some people I've been with seemed to assume I was."

She brought her hand up to stroke Atani's cheek, before planting a soft kiss on her full lips.

"Speaking of our date, any preference on what we do first? Or would you prefer I surprise you?"

She said with mischief in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Corbet Smyth wrote:
"Speaking of our date, any preference on what we do first? Or would you prefer I surprise you?"

She said with mischief in her eyes.

The impish bartender returned the kiss with passion and acceptance. Atani's body melted into Corbet's arms, as if seeking the protection of the stronger woman. The day had gone horribly wrong and horribly right. She was mentally and physically exhausted, but kept smiling.

"I love a good surprise," she whispered into the brunette's ear before giving the lobe a small nibble. "But regrettably our dance is over, and the guests of honor are beginning to appear."

Atani steered the pair slightly toward the door so that the Master at Arms could see the Andorian that had wandered into the lounge. She gave Corbet one last chaste kiss before departing her embrace for the uncertain world of the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Corbet Smyth

Corbet Smyth

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Corbet smiled as Atani attended to her guests and made her way over Rha.

"So, Now I have an appetite. What's good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn   A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise Party for Dr. Autumn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Normandie :: Starlight Lounge-
Jump to: