USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer Empty
PostSubject: One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer   One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:05 pm

[USS Normandie, Starlight Lounge]
[July 22, 2386, 1630]

Slightly jostled from her encounter with the Vulcan engineer, Atani walked to the nearest table of cadets and sat down rather unceremoniously and without permission. The three young men from tactical seemed to straighten in their chairs at once upon her arrival.

"At ease, boys," she said, a note of tiredness creeping into her voice. "You need some drinks and so do I. So what'll it be?"

The first one to speak up was a blonde human with dark brown eyes and a thick brogue, "I'll be havin' a Scotch, Miss Atani."

An Bajoran woman laughed a bit at him and asked politely for a Bajoran ale citing that it didn't dull the senses like hard liquor did. Atani smiled at the woman and nodded her head politely.

Atani was a bit surprised to see a Denobulan in the party, but nodded at him in turn. "A glass of bourbon, please."

Each cadet was overly polite as if they had recently had their behinds handed to them. "So, that'll be one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer. Some how, I've heard this tune before." She gave them a winning smile and went to collect their drinks.

Last edited by Atani Nyth on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needs a stardate, silly)
Back to top Go down
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

PostSubject: Re: One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer   One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:53 am

Rha set his duty roster down on the bar and looked over it again. So many cadets. He was glad of it though. He'd always enjoyed working with young people, teaching, helping mold them into outstanding Starfleet personnel. Even though he was in space, the Normandie and its teaching crew reminded him somehow of the training facility back in Montana. He missed it sometimes, mostly missing the people, but he felt he had made good friends here as well.

He smiled at the blonde bartender as she returned to fetch drinks for a table. He pulled his lips together and rumbled at her, his whiskers vibrating with the sound. "Good to see you beautiful... you look a little ragged." He chuckled warmly, his claws tapping out a rhythm on the bar top.
Back to top Go down
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

PostSubject: Re: One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer   One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Atani smile went from wan to brilliant at the sight of the Caitian. Her long morning seemed to melt away. Rha always reminded her of home, of better times.

Wrinkling her nose at him, the blonde bartender replied, "I had a long morning and it took me a while to get to sleep. Does it really show?" She ran her hands across her face and through her hair in attempts to look more like her usual self. "Better?" she asked, hopefully.

She placed her hands on top of his one of his big paws, holding it gently, relishing the feel of his soft fur. "Now, what is it that I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

PostSubject: Re: One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer   One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:32 am

Rha purred, his whiskers coming forward with the low, rumbling noise. "Much better, beautiful. What terrible thing could have happened to you to keep you from getting your sleep?"

He turned his paw over, under her hand, and wrapped it around her much smaller one, the barest tips of his claws coming into contact with her skin. "I was looking for some good company, a hot meal and a nice drink that's not alcoholic." He grinned slowly, showing canines. "I've heard you're a hell of a cook or... replicator..." he snorted in humor. "... or whatever you want to call it."
Back to top Go down
Atani Nyth

Atani Nyth

PostSubject: Re: One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer   One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 am

Atani gave a sigh somewhere on the edge of a moan. She's needed to see her large furry friend; his timing couldn't really have been better. "You know, Rha," she cooed, "I just sometimes can't turn off my Trill brain once it gets going on something." She gave a gentle smile.

"As for your lunch, would you like a Tarkalean tea, a glass of warm Enyak's milk, or a Karvino juice to go with your veal Carpaccio? Did they make Carpaccio in Montana, Rha?" the chef asked, stroking the underside of his paw. His fur was softer than any animal she had ever touched. A glimmer of good humor sparkled in his eyes, though he was difficult to read unless he smiled. Atani allowed herself to be soothed by his touch and wished she could be wrapped in his arms like some giant fur coat.
Back to top Go down
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

PostSubject: Re: One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer   One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:37 am

The big Caitian purred. "Carpaccio? Italian, yes? A pasta perhaps? I've missed good human food... and warm milk sounds wonderful." He stuck the tip of his pink tongue out of his mouth, as if he was already tasting the milk, and grinned a little. "So what was your Trill brain on about today?" He did not make a move to reclaim his paw, even though he had placed an order. Instead, he chuckled, his paw twitching a little. "That tickles..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer   One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Normandie :: Starlight Lounge-
Jump to: