USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

Solidarity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagny Taggart-Leis
Admin
Dagny Taggart-Leis

Solidarity Empty
PostSubject: Solidarity   Solidarity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Hello Everyone:

I would like to make a few things abundantly clear, so that there is absolutely zero confusion regarding them, and so that we can move forward either as a group or not at all.

1) Plot points that are introduced are always discussed between myself and the person who introduces them at great length. This has been the case ever since the first mission aboard the Wanderer, and continues to be the case even now, when I am coming back from an LOA. Know that under no circumstances do I allow people to run willy-nilly with the ship and her crew, free to do whatever they so please.

2) New characters undergo a rigorous screening, by myself and those to whom they would report. This is done so that the character makes sense from a logistics standpoint, and to ensure that the character will mesh effectively with the rest of the crew. I am proud to say that every character, EVERY character currently aboard the Normandie underwent that screening process and I am proud and thankful to have aboard.

3) I am sad to say that there has been some disparity amongst the various members of the Senior Staff. Point Blank: This will stop, and it will stop immediately. No questions, no comments, nothing. The people currently amongst the senior staff are there for a reason, and each of them was either specifically asked to be there, or was rigorously screened to make sure they had the qualities necessary to have the position. Each and every one of them possess qualities that I myself admire, or lack, and therefore make a firm and well rounded team from which to base our entire crew on.

4) Let me make one final thing abundantly clear: I will not be bullied into making changes that I do not agree with. There needs to be a certain amount of solidarity between myself, my 2 AGMs, my senior staff, and my players. We are all either in this together, or we are not in it at all.

I would like everyone to think over these topics, and if you have any questions you may feel completely free to email me so that I can respond in kind.

Thank you for your time.

-Sean
Back to top Go down
http://http://ussnormandie.pfy.netai.net/

Solidarity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Normandie :: Announcements-
Jump to: