USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

New Departmental Breakdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagny Taggart-Leis
Admin
Dagny Taggart-Leis

New Departmental Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: New Departmental Breakdown   New Departmental Breakdown I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi Everyone!

In the interest of streamlining things with our upcoming changes, I've decided to do a re-structure of the departmental breakdown.

I'm relatively certain I haven't made anyone's positions redundant and omitted them completely. If I have, please reply here. I'd also like your feedback on the new breakdown after you go take a look at it.

Thanks!

The new breakdown can be found HERE.

You can also find the new breakdown here.
Back to top Go down
http://http://ussnormandie.pfy.netai.net/
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: New Departmental Breakdown   New Departmental Breakdown I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:54 am

So many minions and so little time farao

Given it a quick run-down, and nothing struck my eye as messed up, nice one!
Back to top Go down
Gerard Garrett

Gerard Garrett

PostSubject: Re: New Departmental Breakdown   New Departmental Breakdown I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:42 pm

All looks well, but "Garrett" has two "T's." Very Happy I'm glad to see the science department is becoming more populated, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Departmental Breakdown   New Departmental Breakdown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Departmental Breakdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Normandie :: Announcements-
Jump to: