USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.

Go down 
+4
Adam Carter
Dagny Taggart-Leis
Elena Fedorov
Shras/Eiri/Rha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm posting this to check in and see where we're all at.

I'm a little frustrated with the joint posts and don't know where to proceed from here because no one attended the briefing as I had planned. There was information that I would have loved to share with the teams, but we seem to have just skipped that part. If we're going to move forward I would very much appreciate not giving that a miss, which is why I posted it first before moving on to the actual away missions.

Thanks so much. I'd love to work this out and get everything back on track, please. Smile

~Kim
Assistant GM
Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:13 am

I am of course here, and if I had missed the Briefing JP it surely wasn't intentional, it must have slipped under my "New Post" regular checking or somewhat lost in a lazy jet-lagged hour somewhere.

My team is "virtually" on the surface, but since that part (that I posted yesterday) is strictly my contribution so far, I see no problem in writing that off if you have any directions/ideas in mind to where steer things plot-wise. I sure don't mind, and I'm open for anything.

As for the activity, that was my intent in moving things forward, to try and get people to post again a bit more often, as things have a tendency to stagnate as of recently Wink

Again, sorry if I missed that JP, and happy to (re-)shape the Away Team one in any way needed.
Back to top Go down
Dagny Taggart-Leis
Admin
Dagny Taggart-Leis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 am

Whoopsiedoodle Razz

I blame the Ferengi. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://http://ussnormandie.pfy.netai.net/
Adam Carter

Adam Carter

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:38 am

Quick, somebody activate the Omega 13.
Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 am

Must have been the "Bacon Directory". The ship's sensors detected bacon, and the Normandie's systems went into priority 1 lockdown, a bit like the NFL but without the union talks. So, some of us were locked out of the briefing.

I mean, that, plus the Ferengi and the Omega 13? It's lucky we're still "sailing" Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Gerard Garrett

Gerard Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 am

Let's roll.
Back to top Go down
Luna Konev

Luna Konev

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:06 pm

I believe I am ready to go... though, at last check, Luna is drinking with Adam in the Lounge, unless I missed something.
Back to top Go down
http://ussmerrimack.jedi.net.nz/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Retol Ayan

Retol Ayan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:22 pm

I totally haven't been gone for the last two weeks. Totally. Promise.

Haha. Sorry about that, folks. Just moved out of my parent's house and started a new job and just have been kinda brain dead.

I'm back, and chatty Cathy Ayan is ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:08 am

Brain dead... yeah, I know the feeling Very Happy

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sepeth/Paz/Hayley

Sepeth/Paz/Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Sorry I've been gone for so long, the last month has been really busy for me, what with joining a new band and having to learn a bunch of new songs. I figure that once the setlist is nailed down I'll have a lot more time to write, and then you won't be able to keep Hayley's mouth shut. =D
Back to top Go down
Adam Carter

Adam Carter

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 am

I just found out that I'm moving to Canberra in just over a month so while I'll be checking the forum religiously until the 2nd, there may be a communications blackout afterwards. It depends how quickly I'm able to find a house in the toughest rental market in the country...
Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Good luck with your property searching, and read you soon again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Hope things are going well for everyone. It has been a difficult time here. Sepeth and myself both have family that have died or is in failing health recently and things have been rather crazy. I'm so sorry about the long pauses in the Joint Posts. I tried to get us back on track today. Hopefully, things will slowly return to normal around here. Smile

Thanks all, for being so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Very sorry to hear about your family problems, and of course, best of wishes for both you and Sepeth in order for things to get better quickly and surely.

Glad, as well, to see posting activity, of course Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.    Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone still out there? and regarding away missions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Normandie :: Announcements-
Jump to: