USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

The State of the Normandie

Go down 
+2
Elena Fedorov
Dagny Taggart-Leis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagny Taggart-Leis
Admin
Dagny Taggart-Leis

The State of the Normandie Empty
PostSubject: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello underlings dear friends!

I know I haven't been around for awhile, and for that I apologize. I had a very...large case of the dullness and frankly just lost a lot of interest in the sim for awhile. Again, for that I apologize. I am here now, and trying to contribute in a meaningful fashion that will help support.

As it stands right now, we are trying to work through this mission, and get on to bigger and better things. Going forward, I would like for you fine people to give Kim (aka Lt Ashshy/Rha) your attention, as for the foreseeable future, she will be running the show. There are some big things coming up that involve the entirety of the Senior Staff. Keep your eyes peeled and your ears to the ground for it. It's gonna be a lot of fun!

Also! I would like everyone to go to the BRAND NEW SUPER AWESOME AMAZING NOVA SITE and build out your character there. Your bios SHOULD be copied into the forum here, so you can just copy/pasta onto the new nova site. That url is http://ussnormandie.pfy.netai.net/ Please make sure you do that as soon as possible so that I can get an accurate head count of who we have on the roster. I'm also thinking of moving us to the Nova for posting purposes, but that will be something I discuss with the staff and players before we make a huge jump like that. We'll see Smile

For the time being, I encourage all of you that are still with us to join in on the JP, wherever you can, on whichever team, and help us make this mission as epic as possible, because trust and believe more epic things are coming!

Hope you're all doing well. Feel free to reply to this post if you like

-Sean
Back to top Go down
http://http://ussnormandie.pfy.netai.net/
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:20 pm

I am here and not going anywhere (except the NOVA site to register Razz *pokes Kim for approval*)!

Slow time, bad times, busy times, I don't really mind, I like this place and I'd like to see it thriving again soon. I'm sure, with a bit good energy and effort, that is exactly what it's going to happen Wink

HARRRRRr
Back to top Go down
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:56 pm

All approved! Very Happy Thanks for posting your character! I had to edit it too, so it was good practice for me. For a moment Elena was a Fleet Admiral. =P

I'm excited that things are up and moving again. Once again sorry for my own downtime and thank you all for being so patient! <3 You guys are awesome.

~Kim
Back to top Go down
Dagny Taggart-Leis
Admin
Dagny Taggart-Leis

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Soooo...if you check the website and it says "Under review" try again in a few hours. If you upload too much to the nova site, my hosting will disable it to check for malicious content...and we've been uploading the SHIT out of the nova site. Just a warning Smile
Back to top Go down
http://http://ussnormandie.pfy.netai.net/
Sepeth/Paz/Hayley

Sepeth/Paz/Hayley

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Glad to see that things are still cooking along; I had a long downtime where I was busy learning a bunch of songs with my new band and then I spent a couple of weeks in Kansas City visiting my family. Things are slowing down for me around here, so hopefully I'll be able to post more often. Already jumped Sepeth into the JP, and will work on getting Hayley into Elena's away team story shortly. Also working on a JP for my new Bajoran astrophysicist toon along with another new crewmate--hopefully that'll be wrapped up in the next couple of weeks and posted for all to see. =)
Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Extremely glad and happy to see you back! NICE NICE!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Adam Carter

Adam Carter

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:34 am

I just hit Canberra and found myself some internet. I am now prepared to continue beating the shit out of Rha.
Back to top Go down
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:01 am

Yay! ... wait... >.> LOL Glad to hear you're safe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Retol Ayan

Retol Ayan

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Back from an impromptu LOA -- things around here have been a little nuts here. Earthquake, Hurricane, and now flooding! Yeesh. I'm slowly catching up, and should be bringing our lovely doctor back, with a new degree, and a new personality! What'll it be? Nobody knows!
Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Retol Ayan wrote:
Back from an impromptu LOA -- things around here have been a little nuts here. Earthquake, Hurricane, and now flooding!

Ouch, which of the Great Old Ones have you pissed off? The Earthquake and flooding points toward the good ol' Cthulhu, but some how I envision the hurricane more of a Nyarlathotep thing. Regardless, I think you really need to officiate some proper sacrifice there, or next it could star raining lava (clearly Azathoth sent) Wink

Ehm... jokes apart, glad to know you survived all hopefully fine, and wish things to get back to normal as soon as possible! Of course, glad to see you back around these shores! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Normandie   The State of the Normandie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The State of the Normandie
Page 1 of 1