USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

Personal Log of Lieutenant Eiri Ashshy - Head of Research

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

Personal Log of Lieutenant Eiri Ashshy -  Head of Research Empty
PostSubject: Personal Log of Lieutenant Eiri Ashshy - Head of Research   Personal Log of Lieutenant Eiri Ashshy -  Head of Research I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:42 am

[USS Wanderer]
[02:00]

"Personal log, 02:00 hours, USS Wanderer." The light-hair Vulcan mix kept his voice low, behind him in the background he lights were out and people could be heard sleeping. "It has been a long week for many of us. Harder then some expected. I am thinking of going to the Captain and offering my services as counselor. It has been obvious that many of the crew members may need some assistance or at least someone to speak to. I feel a great deal of concern for this crew, although I must constantly remind myself that they are still new to each other as well." He took a deep breath. "I will try to make more of these. I promised my mother." He smiled a little. "I love you mother. Eiri out."
Back to top Go down

Personal Log of Lieutenant Eiri Ashshy - Head of Research
Page 1 of 1