USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T'Lani

T'Lani

Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids Empty
PostSubject: Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids   Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Hey Guys, I have spoke to Sean and he has asked that I move forward with the mission he had planned. For this to happen and to make sure those on LOA don't miss out on anything we'll spend some time travelling the passageway into the Nebula.

This mission shall be the first of several set in the Mollais Expanse. We shall be reaching a planet soon where 3 away teams will be launched on the planet to investigate the remains of an ancient Mollais colony after they left Romulus and before they settled on their new home-world. It will turn out there is more to their reason for leaving the world than meets the eye...I hope the mission name is enough of a clue Razz

So yeah, any questions, ideas etc ?
Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids   Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Yes, one. Will there be cake?

No, sorry, actually two. This one more as the official map maker of the Task Force then as the Chief Science Officer of the Normandie, are we planning on having this as a very well developed setting? Where is exactly the Mollaris Expanse within what is The Expanse (as in the AoO of the whole TF)? Would it be worth to update its location on the TF AoO Map or not?

Blah blah blah, I'm still in nuCULar Narita (Japan) and quite bored Wink
Back to top Go down
T'Lani

T'Lani

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids   Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 pm

We had planned to have a good few missions set in the expanse so it will become a very important area for the Normandie, and may be for other 92 sims, but at this early stage a lot of the info on it is still fluid and in my head, when I get a chance to sit down and work things out and place it on the map I will let you know.

Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids   Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:18 am

Are we moving this forward? The latest activity for 1.05 is mine, and it's quite oldish by now. I wouldn't want to clutter the thread with another filler, as I have no idea if there are plot-twists waiting to happen, but I'd love to see this moving again Razz to get into some action.

/me pokes all around...
Back to top Go down
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids   Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:00 pm

I wish I could answer you, but I can't. I'm not sure what's going on either. The most I can say is, just be patient. Smile There is a joint post in the works.
Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids   Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Oh, I am. Just thinking about another "filler" post, useless for the plotting, but why not Wink

I just wanted to spark some activity around, and see if someone was up to move things a lil bit further.
Back to top Go down
Shras/Eiri/Rha

Shras/Eiri/Rha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids   Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:55 pm

I say do eeet. =P There's always your psych eval too. *wink wink nudge nudge* hehe.
Back to top Go down
Elena Fedorov

Elena Fedorov

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids   Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Argh, it has been remembered... I hoped Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids   Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 1.05 - Day of the Trffids
Page 1 of 1