USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

Personal Log: Retol Ayan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Retol Ayan

Retol Ayan

Personal Log: Retol Ayan Empty
PostSubject: Personal Log: Retol Ayan   Personal Log: Retol Ayan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Personal Log, Lt. Retol Ayan. Date...oh I don't know. SARAH, add the date in, please.

The date is July 20, 2386, Lieutenant. Thank you, SARAH.

Anyway.

I don't even know what to think here. Prophets. One moment, I'm walking along, trying not to get decapitated by gargoyles, the next I'm transported back, and flying the Wanderer through. Something. That's all I have to explain it. It was something, and the something was flying us. I sure wasn't flying that ship.

Next, we're floating in the middle of nowhere, and who shows up but Virkov. With Shras on board.

These are the days that reaffirm my belief in the Prophets, and remind me that there is purpose.

There is clearly a reason for why I keep running into Eiri, Shras, and Virkov. Everything has a purpose, and it's hard to miss the fact that I have been pushed to work with them again.

I'm the Operations Chief for an rather giant Insignia Class training ship. Just yesterday I was the chief flight controller for a Wallace class ship that's about big enough to give the Normandie a nosebleed.

I think I'm glad to be working with Virkov again. I don't know. I'm proud to be working for her again, but that tribunal still burns. It wasn't her fault, and yet it was. Ugh. You know, this is just too much thinking in circles.

I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason, and the Prophets will provide. I keep being brought back together with Captain Virkov and Eiri and Shras for some reason.

I'm sad to see the Wanderer go, but I won't complain about my new quarters. Maybe I'll be able to spend a little bit more time with Eiri.

All right. Enough babbling. I feel sorry for anyone listening to this thing.

It's time for evening prayers, and then I have a departmental status to write. This new XO is going to be an absolute joy to work for, I can tell. And I thought Shras could be a pain in the ass....

Computer, end this thing before I say anything more that gets me in trouble.
Back to top Go down

Personal Log: Retol Ayan
Page 1 of 1