USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

Personal Log: Adam Carter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Carter

Adam Carter

Personal Log: Adam Carter Empty
PostSubject: Personal Log: Adam Carter   Personal Log: Adam Carter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Personal log: July 2nd, 2386

That was a hell of a first day.

I can't even really talk about what went on. A lot of it's way above my pay grade and the stuff that isn't is someone else's personal business. We did a good thing, though, and hopefully it'll save lives.

What I can say is that it looks like I've wound up on a good ship with a good crew. I don't think everyone was as comfortable with the whole cloak and dagger thing as I was but I can't really hold it against them.

Also: There's an honest-to-god Pom on board. Not sure yet how she'll react to the standard treatment but now that we're back at Kepler I should be able to invest in some proper equipment for the job.

Supplemental [Security Encryption Level 10]: It was interesting meeting you, Fleet Captain. Let me know when you're next on Kepler and I'll buy you lunch.

Computer, end recording.
Back to top Go down
Adam Carter

Adam Carter

Personal Log: Adam Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Log: Adam Carter   Personal Log: Adam Carter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:39 am

Well, that was a hell of a day.

I nearly got killed by a falling gargoyle, the Wanderer actually got killed by a well-meaning monk, then we got rescued by the USS Normandie, our new home.

I've been assigned Chief of Intelligence. I then made it all the way back to my quarters before being jumped by a femme fatale, who just happened to be a bloody cadet under my command. She tried to drug me and sleep with me to get my story out of me, which, fair play to her, shows amazing initiative from a cadet. It's also, you know, absolutely insane, but I'm almost willing to put that down to naivety and inexperience. We'll see how she polishes up with her clothes on.

God, I'm tired. There's a lot to take care of but it can wait till the morning. Computer, end recording. And activate the simulated malfunction on Konev's camera, she's had enough of a show.
Back to top Go down

Personal Log: Adam Carter
Page 1 of 1