USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

Personal Logs of Hayley Rae Griffith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sepeth/Paz/Hayley

Sepeth/Paz/Hayley

Personal Logs of Hayley Rae Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Personal Logs of Hayley Rae Griffith   Personal Logs of Hayley Rae Griffith I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:14 pm

[Hayley's Quarters, Deck 6, U.S.S. Normandie]
[July 20, 2386]
[2245 Hours]

"Personal log, Hayley Rae Griffith. What a day. So daggone tired. Got up the courage ta hand Wendy over ta the Normandie's AI, Sarah. I like her. She's a mite stiff, but at least here I won't seem so crazy fer treatin' my ship like a human bein'. An' I think we're gonna get along jus' fine.

"Thought about headin' to the bar fer a drink... or twenty... but Peth was right, jus' like always. I do need some shut-eye. I don' even know what they're gonna have me doin' tomorrow, but if I'm workin' in the shuttlebay, then I'll probably get one last look at the Wanderer before they take the phaser cutters to 'er. Told the XO that I wouldn' complain none about it, but I still feel passin' guilty about sittin' by while they slice her up. Like she'd be mad at me. Now that I think about it, though, I did my best ta save what I could of her. The ship down in the shuttlebay is jus' what's left of her empty body, fit fer burial. Guess it's time ta say goodbye. She was the firs' ship that was all mine t'take care of, an' as God is my witness, I won't forget her.

"Got a lotta readin' ta do. On the Appleseed we learned the specs fer a lot of small spacecraft, but the Normandie's loaded up with all kinds of fancy boats. Pretty sure I can handle the personnel shuttles, but I ain't so sure 'bout the Arrow-class runabouts. I can take a Danube-class apart and put 'er back together, but the Arrow-class is all sleek an' stylish-like. An' I got no experience with fighters. Gonna hafta read up on weapons systems maintenance."

Hayley covered a yawn with the back of her hand before continuing.

"So tired. Dunno if I'm gonna get any sleep, though. New room, new bed, new ship. Lord help me, tomorrow's a new day. Gonna pull up some specs an' read til I crash. Griffith out."
Back to top Go down

Personal Logs of Hayley Rae Griffith
Page 1 of 1