USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

Personal Log: Fletcher McNeil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Retol Ayan

Retol Ayan

Personal Log: Fletcher McNeil Empty
PostSubject: Personal Log: Fletcher McNeil   Personal Log: Fletcher McNeil I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 pm

[USS Wanderer]
[1600 Hours]

Fletcher leaned against a console in the engineering space, watching the engine output remain steadily the same.

"Computer," he said in a low voice to the empty room. "Begin new log entry." The computer bleeped its understanding, and Fletcher sighed a little.

"Personal log, Fletcher McNeil. I think I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands here." He reached down and picked up a PADD off the floor. "It's a small ship, so I'm doubling as medical and engineering, neither of which I really expect to have any major issues. There's not enough people on board to stay busy in medical, and if there's an engineering problem it'll be trouble anyway."

He stopped for a moment and tapped on the console, running a low level diagnostic just to keep himself amused.

"We'll see. Maybe it will give me a chance to read up more on medicine."

He paused, thinking to himself if he had anything else to say, but nothing seemed overly important.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it. Computer, end log."
Back to top Go down

Personal Log: Fletcher McNeil
Page 1 of 1