USS Normandie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USS Normandie

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is a new post in the Announcements section, requesting roll call. Please respond ASAP.

Personal Log of Luna Konev

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna Konev

Luna Konev

Personal Log of Luna Konev Empty
PostSubject: Personal Log of Luna Konev   Personal Log of Luna Konev I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:08 am

Encryption Default Gamma-Able-Blue
Password: *************************
Retype Password: *************************
Security Question: Favorite Pet's Name?
Answer: Adanna
----------------

[April 11, 2386]

The Insignia-class Normandie. "Academy Adjunct Ship", considered a cake-walk for Fourth-years. Not as fun as being shipped out on a cruise ship like the Galaxy-class Endeavor or as crappy as being stuck at Kepler Station on the edge of nowhere. As a Cadet, I actually get a Junior Officer's quarters, much better than the dorm at Campus.

I am feeling anxious. No, scratch that. Anxious is an overstatement, I've felt that when I was sixteen. Federation life has spoiled me. I am feeling less than comfortable with the uncertainty of being able to fit in. I can handle solitude. I can handle harassment and jealousy. I don't want to have to go through all that again.

A couple of familiar faces. Not a single one I hung out with on Campus, there are quite a few the satellite schools. Humans are the majority, no surprise. I guess that's a good thing and a bad thing, like usual. The boys will hound me and the girls will bitch. I wish my Vulcan girls were here. Note: don't forget V'Lara's birthday next month.

First things, first. Secure the room, make sure to watch my back. Try not to piss off any Officers. Shoot, here comes the Ensign for Contraband Inspection.

[End]
Back to top Go down
http://ussmerrimack.jedi.net.nz/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Luna Konev

Luna Konev

PostSubject: Re: Personal Log of Luna Konev   Personal Log of Luna Konev I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 am

Encryption Default Gamma-Able-Blue
Password: *************************
Retype Password: *************************
Security Question: Best Friend?
Answer: T'Nasha/V'Lara
----------------

[April 20, 2386]

Strange things are afoot. The Wallace-class Wanderer shows up in our patrol and not long after a Ferengi Warship challenges our right to recover our people.

Even stranger: The Wanderer is some 10,000 light years off course.

The Normandie takes in the Wallace-class and debarks the crew, who surprisingly, have no idea how they got here. Hours go by, us folks on the Normandie don't know what the Wanderer crew is telling the Captain, and then WHAM! They are taking over key parts of the ship's operations. Some bozo with crap for certifications is now an Ensign somehow and Chief of Intel. Nepotism. Or something worse. I really should look into this. The others in my department are all cadets trained in data input and information systems. I'm the only one with anywhere close to field experience.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Luna Konev

Luna Konev

PostSubject: Re: Personal Log of Luna Konev   Personal Log of Luna Konev I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:14 am

Encryption Priority Sigma-Beta-Sable
Password: *****************************
Retype Password: *****************************
Security Question: First Relationship?
Answer: Rajja
----------------

[April 21, 2386]

Carter, if that's even his real name, is the real deal. Just reset all locks and codes. He knocked me out with that nerve pinch the girls always used on me when I got too drunk and started hanging out with the wrong crowd. I really need a surgeon to move those nerve clusters for me.

I set cameras in his room, spiked the champagne with Flunitrazepam, hid a hold-out phaser in the linen, and threw every Orion trick I learned in the Den. He knew exactly what was going on.

Evidently he is trained Intel and unless he's deep cover, he's going to honestly help me learn more. For some reason, I just want to get back at him, just not now. I'll have to think about all this.

Elena needs me to investigate the Wanderer in the morning. I only have two hours of sleep left. Waking up is going to be hard. Might need to take some Modafinil as soon as I open my eyes. I am not looking forward to this...

[End]
Back to top Go down
Luna Konev

Luna Konev

PostSubject: Re: Personal Log of Luna Konev   Personal Log of Luna Konev I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Security Question: Favorite Drink?
Answer: Spatial Anomaly, hold the Coffee Liquor
----------------

[April 21, 2386]
[Amended Log]

Busy day. Just got out of class with the XO. Tired. Need Sleep.

Elena wanted me to investigate the Wanderer with her. She was right, it is a mystery, but she's got it under control. Her "henchmen" showed up. Damien is more of the kinda tall-dark-and-handsome variety. Half-Betazoid/Half-Human mix. Garret is a bit older, nice enough human, kinda goofy looking ears. I didn't spend any time working with him though. Still need to research the religious folks... later... too sleepy.

Had to talk to the Shrink. Eiri seems to be a nice enough guy. Half-Vulcan/Half-Betazoid, gotta see if he's a full telepath, but it doesn't matter. I wasn't thinking any dirty thoughts or working on classified info in my head. He was just checking up on things. I'm cool with that.

XO ran class and asked why we are training to become officers. I tried giving the textbook answer, she seemed like the kinda person who was looking for the straight-and-narrow. Guessed wrong. I might have stepped on her toes with my Romulan comment, too tired to care. I do have to see if the halfbreed Ferengi was okay with my spiel. I'll have to get to know her, I don't want to burn any bridges this early in my career. The XO had to cut class early, but I got a communication that she wants me to take the OSCE tomorrow. I hope its not the Kobayashi-Maru, that gag had run its course decades ago.

Still no word from my boss yet. I'd imagine he'll be contacting me soon. Better catch some shut eye otherwise I'll be stretching the prescription the pharmacist gave me. Why isn't there enough time in the day?

[End]
Back to top Go down
Luna Konev

Luna Konev

PostSubject: Re: Personal Log of Luna Konev   Personal Log of Luna Konev I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:07 am

Security Question: Favorite Colour?
Answer: Prussian Blue
----------------

[April 22, 2386]

The party seemed to go well last night. I'm glad I actually attended, I wasn't really operating on all drives and that short nap didn't do much. Or maybe I was drinking too much of that synthenol. It doesn't matter. I got to talk to Carter and we seemed to have a sort of understanding.

Still don't trust the bastard.

The OSCE is today. I am studying the away missions and ship tactics for the last thirty years again. I'm a bit frustrated at what some of these other commanders do, always beaming down with the away team like there isn't any better trained personnel for the job. Half the time the Captain gets captured or someone who obviously isn't trained to be there gets killed or if he's lucky, just wounded. But then again, in 100% hindsight, maybe what they were doing was what they thought was the best idea at the time.

Still no reason for the Captain of the ship to leave his post and beam down. That's what the Marines and First Officer are for.

I really hope I don't flunk this test. I don't think my pride can handle it.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Log of Luna Konev   Personal Log of Luna Konev I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Log of Luna Konev
Page 1 of 1